Yeti GOBOX Collection

Just returned and what a hunt.

enrut

Hey guys, Just wanted to share my hunt with you all. Had a great two weeks and saw a ton of BIG bulls. Was not able tag a big bull but did end up with a spike. I did how ever have this guy sneeking up on us for the 4th time that day and I could not take it any more. He green scored 18 1/2 and was just at 6 foot. Weight at the taxi was just over 270 lbs. My first bear with a bow and it looks to be a good one. While skinning him out we found 7 shot in his hind end. We hunt an area that has ranging cows and I am thinking a range rider let this guy have it for getting to close to the cows.. Anyway,
It was a rush and a memory that will last forever. Good luck to you all this year..

Enrut.

Attachments

• Bear.jpg
    Bear.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 301
Sorry about the date on the pic. I just got the camera and did not know I had the date turned on or even at that point that I could turn it on.. But when I downloaded them it showed up and now I don't know how to get it off of there, You know that lack of camera savy thing... Any of you guys know how to get the date off or fixed if it can be done? When I checked him in to fish and game they told me that on that day my bear was the 9th checked in.

Anyway,

Thanks guys It was a rush and one I will not soon forget..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back