Caribou Gear

Just one more week!

D

Deerslayer

One more week and I will be belly crawling to within rifle range of my Dall sheep! ;)

I almost shit last night when the news said United Airlines was folding......then they said it shouldn't affect flights until the fall...whew...that would have been bad! :eek:
DS

I shouldn't need it brother......I will be near my brother during the hunt and he has one. Besides, what fun would it be if there was no chance of getting lost? :D

I'll make you proud....I promise not to "Pug-it up" :cool:
DS

And the countdown is on

Best of luck!

I'd take along the GPS just for shits and giggles. Its kinda fun to compare miliage with other areas. just my uninformative opinion :D

Hope to have a beer or 20 with you in a week.

Lilbiggun........what kind of suds do they make you guys drink up there.....Bou piss?...moose urine?......or do you get the Fat Tire and Moose Drool like the rest of us white boys? ;)
DS

Theres more kinds of piss water up here than people it seems. I like domesticate type, not the yuppie piss water.

Tom....sheep or beer? ;) I could get you or old Bob to go to the auction down there and buy me a couple of full curl Texas Dalls and ship up there with a couple of cases of ice cold Lonestar.....then I would be set for sure :eek: .........just in case the Alaskan Dalls aren't cooperating, I wouldn't get skunked! :cool:

Now Indy, you know I'm not that bad.......I do happen to be an expert on beer, but I can drink the cheap stuff with ya just like the good ol' boys can! :D
DS

Good luck on the SHEEP Queerslayer.

Be sure to get a little wool off the thing after you get him.

As long as it doesn't leave that damn blue ink mark you Montanny boys get after cruising sheep :eek:
DS

And besides...I'm really hoping my full curl is a boy sheep, and I ain't doing no boy sheep! :eek: .....that would make me a queer ;)

...now if that full curl happens to be a girl sheep, it will be on like a mutha! :D
DS

hat1.jpg

DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-23-2002 11:52: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

LOL!!!!! Cali, that's all right..I figure after a week of publicity over there and way over 200 hits....then add another 100 or more hits here......that damn sheep has got to be one of the most famous sheep of all time, right?! :eek: :D
:cool: DS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back