Just Me

Terry aka Coydog

Hey old friends and new ones...I am the guy formerly know as coydog...still am...just after a long hiatus from the internet forums due to personal reasons{kids playing sports, coaching, working, and trying to hunt and fish} i fogot exactly my old login name and password so came back as Terry Coydog!:confused: Looking forward to renewing old friendships and making new ones as well as sharing opinions.:)

DUDE.. You haven't been around since the Boykin days :D :D AHHhhhh the memories ;)

Hope all is well and ol' friends are always welcome. You're top knotch in my book Amigo !!!

Hello Terry,
Just came back around myself. Understand the getting away for a bit and also see the comment about The Boykin days :)
I will have to drop bcat a line and get him to check the place out. I know he is busy running thge bar and resturant called "the cathouse" I get up almost every year to hunt with him and talked him into working in Africa with me for about six months after he sold the mill.
Glad to see you back and I am also trying to get some time to post and read up on the Good ol' daze.
cheers.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back