Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Just got my Varmint Safari video!

crapshoot

All i can say is awesome! Lots of arial tricks, vapor trails , and upclose footage. Haven't had time to watch it all . The wife came home and she's a bunny lover! LOL!
biggrin.gif
Cant wait to finsh it. Glad to know there are sick sadistic people just like me out there. I love how the coyote hunt turned into a Jack rabbit shoot. Alot of my trips end up like that too. Thanks DAA and Doug.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-06-2003 18:38: Message edited by: crapshoot ]</font>

I agree, cool Video! just ordered a second one from Dave as Rick borrowed my first and has never brought it back.

I was suposed to Preview that vid... I guess Doug never thought I was Worthy
wink.gif

THANX for the Sponsor and Congrats Crapshoot !!

Moosie,
You was supposed to review the Dog-Be-Gone video. I think they sent it special courier from Minnesota to your office, but the guy ran into some trouble with the law. He gave the special code words....."Morning Stupids", and 2 dorky looking guys called the police on him.
biggrin.gif
LMAO Moosie....I haven't heard from the Dog-Be-Gone guys since I sent them your snail mail adress that was made out to the attention of Great White Hunter. Maybe they was intimidated?
biggrin.gif

Doug

Glad you're enjoying it Crapshoot!

You prolly don't want to go there, but with that DVD, some rope and a few strategically placed toothpicks, you could have your wife reprogrammed in just a few days
biggrin.gif

- DAA

We're working on the next one, and will probably be shipping it late spring/early summer. Got alot of it done already, but still need this winter to get more coyote hunting on there.

Thanks for asking!

- DAA

Ya, the video down right rocks. Alot of kawopp'n and pop-knot'n going on. It is awesome and congradulations crapshot. I like the fox pic (no guts).

Take Care and God Bless,

SONG DOG

Back