Caribou Gear Tarp

Just Elks.....

D

Deerslayer

.......here are some pix I took while scouting for Indy's upcoming elk hunt....the pix are from several weeks ago.....but I never get tired of seeing elks..... ;)

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

e4.jpg

Outstanding pics! Keep them coming so I don't forget what Elk look like. I'm having a hard time finding in Belgium!

Good luck and happy hunting, Indy!

SlayN4Food
Coop

Ok, got the grill all cleaned up and ready to go....so I figure it will only take Indy out of his way a couple hundred miles to drop off some backstraps to me
.......LOL i know i know wishful thinkin huh??

Thanks for the well wishes SlayN. Naturally, we'll have a full report upon my return. I've got an idea BroncoGal... drive about 6 hours north and cut my track in Iowa somewhere... I'll load you up with some fresh elk!

Yeah......I'll bet you'll load her up! :eek: ......we gotta get one down before you start offering "your meat".... ;)
DS

Remember that picture. Elk have the head on the far end and the white rump is always pointed at you. Hope they turn sideways and stop..

Although that white rump makes a nice target, it's real hard to make a good heart shot from that end.

:cool:

Good point Dan....and one worth noting ;) ...although I doubt Indy is gonna be real picky about how much lead he let;s fly, so he may just un-leash the ol' M-16 and mow one down as best he can :eek:

Back