Yeti GOBOX Collection

Just bought my Washington License and Tags online

Washington Hunter

Well, I just spent $122.19 on a fishing/hunting license. It's actually a bargain for what I'm getting. I decided to throw in another $6 to be in the drawing for a chance at a lifetime hunting and fishing license. The only real money I feel is a waste was the $21.90 for the freshwater fishing license, as I will probably only fish for one day, maybe two if I'm lucky. But I figure the WDFW needs my support so I really don't mind. Here's everything I got if anyone's curious:

Shopping Cart

Resident

Your Selections

Code Item Fee
3 Deer, Elk, Bear, Cougar Licenses Combo 72.27
13 Small Game License 17.52
21 Freshwater License 21.90
26 Catch Record Card 0.00
28 Elk Tag (Eastern WA, Mod Fire) 0.00
29 Deer Tag (Mod Fire) 0.00
30 Bear Tag 0.00
32 Cougar Tag 0.00
44 Vehicle Use Permit Complimentary 0.00
113 Lifetime Privileges App. Ticket x 1 6.00

Sub Total 10 items 117.69
Dealer Fee 4.50
Total $ 122.19
Small game license price reflected the discount since you purchase it in conjunction with a Big game license

That looks like a full plate Bob...
I just did that here, it is the first year you could do it.
They ended up messing up my bear tags, but every thing else turned out very good and I didn't even have to leave home to get it...

Yep, I printed out the license and went fishing this evening. The tags will come in the mail in a few days. The only thing I have left to pay for is special permit applications for deer, elk, bighorn sheep, and moose. Elkchsr, what is your total cost for all your tags and licenses in Montana?

Back