153 KB · Views: 130
  • Schlem5-R1-063-30.jpg
    Schlem5-R1-063-30.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Deer.JPG
    Deer.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 139
Welcome aboard.
Thoses are some great looking critters, congratulations. on the hunts and the daughter.

Welcome. I'd say you had a pretty darn good year based on the critters you were able to get alone.

Well, to be truthful I screwed up my first post.:confused: The mule deer in the post I tried to take off but it didn't work. The muley was from 3 season's ago. I wish I was able to hunt multiple deer seasons but I can't. I just hunt all the season's that I can in Montana and consider myself lucky that I have a wife that let's me hunt that much. That and I've had a couple of lucky years when it comes to drawing the "Big 3".:D

schelmster

DUDE, those are some good pictures. Welcome aboard again, and keep the stories coming. Goats are high on my list to get soon. !!!

Good year in the draw it looks like. I want a goat sometime in the future too, sure hope it happens soon.

BigHornRam said:
Welcome "Teddy". What part of MT did you get your Mountain Goat in?
Thanks guys, and to the guys that think I look like Teddy I guess thanks???
I got my goat up East Rosebud fork above Red Lodge kind of. He was seven miles above trail head and I brought out the meat and a half cape by myself in one trip. Brains I have little of but luckly I'm dumb also.:confused:

Schmelster,

I'm familiar with that country. Very beautiful place. Took my wife on her first backpack trip there when we were dating. Our dog's named Echo after the Echo Lake in that drainage. I drew my goat tag on the other end of "The Beaten Path". Beartooths are hands down my favorite wilderness area!

PS. Brains are a hinderance, not a help when it comes to goat hunting. That's probably why I like it so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back