Just Another Day in Paradise

CPAjeff

Today was the perfect day, I couldn’t have imagined it being any better! The geese were hitting this field on the mid-morning flight. We got all set up and the honkers starting pouring in! The hunt was all over way too quick!!

1400613D-7B02-41E5-8475-41AC92ABB499.jpeg

We have another loaded field lined up for tomorrow! Sleep won’t come easy tonight. On a side note, no bands today - which is pretty shocking!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Today was the perfect day, I couldn’t have imagined it being any better! The geese were hitting this field on the mid-morning flight. We got all set up and the honkers starting pouring in! The hunt was all over way too quick!!

View attachment 167413

We have another loaded field lined up for tomorrow! Sleep won’t come easy tonight. On a side note, no bands today - which is pretty shocking!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
Merry Christmas

Here’s another pic of day one:

29AFE0EB-1E12-42E9-934A-649973B951AA.jpeg

Today’s field turned out to be a slam dunk! The birds came in singles or pairs periodically throughout the afternoon. Thanks to the double burner propane heater, my seven year old was able to witness the show today. Also, today we shot a handful of lessers - something I’ve not shot a lot of over the years.

AC3F3BAF-9FF1-49D2-AE12-47F3747EA66E.jpeg

One the drive home tonight, my seven year old asked if we could go hunting again tomorrow. I reminded him that tomorrow is Christmas. To which he responded, "Dad, the presents can wait. Goose hunting is so much fun!" He was a total trooper in the bitter cold and wind today! I can wait for every adventure with him, his sisters, and my wife as time goes on!

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back