Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

July coyote calling, what's your take?

*shrug* maybe I’m wrong. How many coyotes would you say you kill vs Wildlife Services on your property? Genuinely curious.
It's honestly hard to say on the numbers what they get compared to what we get.

They do not report on every trip and when they do give us numbers they do not say how many were on each individual's property.

They are not flying just for us alone. They are making trips to different counties. This County alone is 1.74 million acres.

Don't let the naysayers get you down. I killed my first coyote while calling for bears in August. Since it was my first I kept the hide and skull. Aim low if you are shooting a bow.
If you have sheep farmers nearby I'll bet they would be grateful for your hunting services.

After 40 years nobody can say something I already have not heard, nothing "gets me down".
I do what I want because I want to, no big deal, just wondering what the thought was. I was kinda hoping to get some ideas but I guess I just keep shooting them the way I shoot them.
We were out shooting P dogs for two days each morning we start out calling over the towns then killing P Dogs. the first day we ( 5 shooters) got 2 coyotes then the second morning after leaving out a few hundred dead p dogs we each got a coyote then shot p dog till our barrels where smoking hot.

So, why go home at 3pm? Can't you call them in before twilight?

Never have hunted them before. Want to start this year.

That's our hottest part of the day is all. We could sit it out and take a nap till evening. But it would only be a set or two before dark and we would have to drive back on deer-infested roads in the dark.
That's all.

That's our hottest part of the day is all. We could sit it out and take a nap till evening. But it would only be a set or two before dark and we would have to drive back on deer-infested roads in the dark.
That's all.

Ah. Do you start before dawn and hunt until hot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back