MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Judging Moose (Lower 48)

Thanks for bring this back to the top Moosie. My huntin partner drew a Shiras “Any Moose” Tag, Mt Spokane "A", here in WA State that he'd been putting in for 18 yrs (proof that not only Montana, Wyoming and Idaho have them.) ;)

We'll be looking for a good one, as this is a once in a lifetime hunt here in WA. And I'm going to do what ever I can to help my bud fill that Tag. Never had the opportunity to try Moose, hopin to have a freezer full come fall. That's the way we have always worked our Elk, you help pack it, and you get an equal share. Right now we're looking at the first 3 weeks in October, but the hunt runs from 1 Oct till Nov. 30th.

Thanks again for the info

WW

Glad to have Helped. Please take Pictures and Post them when youre successfull.

Any bit of Info you find on the Research please post it.

Well Moosie....I will make sure we measure ours in October and let you know how big it is and how far between the eyes it is. My coworker just got his letter in the mail saying that he is no longer an alternate and has asked me to be his subpermittee. We sent the papers in today. Actually in the area we have been picked for, there is only a 60% success rate but its a piece of cake if you do your homework. It is easy to judge them in the woods up here in the great woods...Just pick two trees that are two shoulder widths apart and run thru them when the moose is chasing your a$$ down the mountain. If he makes it thru he is a small one and if he doesn't then there are two less trees standing in the woods!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back