Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Journal/Blogs or what ever its called

Delw

Had some time this morning and installed it.

it should work just fine for everyone |oo

Try it and give me some feed back...

This is a beta software and there might be some bugs( most are corrected)

I couldnt find any, but I didnt test it for very long maybe three mins ;)

Also you can click on a users profile scroll down and access thier journal that way or you can click on the nav bar right below the login screen and do it that way.

If you have problems post it on this thread... if teh board goes down today CALL my cell at 602-505-7499 as I need to get back to work and will be away from the pc for a while.

One bug my bad, the link doesnt work from the home page only the forum page and the profile page. will get it fixed later on today.

its pretty cool the more I look at it

Del, is that where we go to hear every detail of Moosie's life...wait a minute, isn't that what the main forum is for?:D ;)

noharleyyet said:
Del, is that where we go to hear every detail of Moosie's life...wait a minute, isn't that what the main forum is for?:D ;)

Ummm sorry to say but yeah, Seems oscar doesnt have enough avenues to discuss everything ;)

Delw

haha... Beotch's.

You guys come here to Live Vicariously though me...

Losers, the lot of ya ...Except DelW, cuz Now I can Post what I do all day ... Wait a min, Nothnigs Posted, Does that mean I don't do anything ?>!?!?!

Papa Moose said:
Profiles GAY... I was looking for a Blog :D :D
It's like a Car with no Tires.

since its been 4 days I am guessing its now like a Car with out a driver Did you forget where the cars keys were ;)

Starting Monday..... I'm going to Keep track of What I do so You guys Understand What a Busy days like..........

These new journals are great! It's the first thing I read on here every day.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kws82590
Back