Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

I've been missing

blacky

I haven't posted here in a while and Mountain Boomer caught me in another forum. I am BBAAAAACCCCKKKKK.
I have been spreading myself out a little to learn and enjoy the opinions of as many people as I can.
Boomer, don't be to rough on me.

------------------
Gene Blackshire
Gene's Turkey Calls
http://home.att.net/~gtcalls

Iv been wondering where you went?? Welcome back!!!! we need more people to participate in our turkey challenge so we can up the pot!!! Springs right around the corner!!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Glad you made it back Blacky! Now as far as visiting other sites, Man you know better!! hehehe (Don't tell them how I caught you and it will be our secret.)
You done gone and run off and everyone here got stuck w/ some idiots named Mountain Boomer and Shadowrider as Moderators. You should feel bad for leaving them w/ those two, well at least for Shadowrider.
biggrin.gif

Its good to see you back. What have you been up to lately? Are you planning on going to any shows before season opens?

MB

PS> Join in the turkey challenge if you want to. No big prizes, just for fun!!

Thanks guys.
I have some shows that I do every year but nothing real big. The WV Trophy Hunters will have their Hunting & Fishing Show the weekend of Jan. 26-27-28 at the Civic Center in Charleston, WV. There are guides and outfitters from all over the world in attendance at this show. This is normally a good show for me. The rest of the shows I do are small ones. I am a one man operation and travel around a good bit putting my calls in stores. That takes up a lot of time but is what I rely on to allow me to go chasing gobblers during the season.

------------------
Gene Blackshire
Gene's Turkey Calls
http://home.att.net/~gtcalls

Blacky, sounds like you are going to be real busy between now and turkey season. Are you planning on hunting several states this year? I am only going to hunt Arkansas this year. Don't have enough days to take off w/ the new job and all.

Welcome back blacky, but don't I remember you having another name?
wink.gif

No need to fear Mt. Boomer, he carries absolutely no wait around here. He mostly takes up space, mooching for free hunt paks and free calls.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Hope ya stick around awhile. Hopefully, with turkey season around the corner, things will pick up in here. Be sure to enter Boomer's contest. I need all the money I can get.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back