Caribou Gear

Its That Time Of,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,Year :D We are going to start putting up our Christmas lights on Friday :D Lady Nutcracker let me pick up another 5200 lights tonight,plus some more house decorations hump With the 5200 lights, this will make around 20,000 if they all work ;)( I hate checking lights |oo ) Look out Griswold here I come :eek:

Starting Jan.1 how about we start a "Hunterman Electrical Fund" It should start somewere short of the national debt ;)

Hunterman(Tony)

HAHAHA Tony...

I think your on your own.. but you could get some pics this year and share your self made treasure... :D

Man, I don't know what causes more aguments with the wife than putting up Christmas Lights! Those are crooked, those need to come up or down a little........! I told the boy since he was off this week to put them up while I work, as soon as he gets them up, I am taking off and going to the camp!!!! John

LMAO Whiskers. He had better hope his neighbors live like 15 miles away.

You must be joking Russ, Tony doesn't take pictures, nor post them. ;)

I like the peace sign on it. :D

Yea your right Bill... ;) He is sure a tease that way... :eek:... :D:D:D

The star that lights up and puts a beam to the ground is kinda cool..

It would be a little obnoxious though to have one of those in the neighborhood...

Ok, ok, I felt that slap :cool: Seeing that we now have one of those digital cameras,,we'll take pics from start to finish hump As far as posting them I'm going to have to learn how to do that...

And with that clip??? I was cool, but,,,not nearly enough light hump :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back