Cold Weather Here..

Hunterman

Lady Nutcracker and I had a bull dozer out here yesterday to do some work in the back pasture...Not too much,,about 10 to 12 hours worth...Some dirt moving ,clearing some scotch broom, and mayby if time allows moving a bruch pile and some clean up in the trees..(We have been wanting to do this for a few years)

Well the ground out here is so frozen from this past freeze, that after about 20-30 mins. of working the operatop comes up to the house and says hes wasting my money trying to do anything out here today :eek: The ground is too hard,,and we should look at tomarrow after things worm-up some hump

Well this morning looks much better..Yesterday wormed up higher than the weather folks thought, we didn't freeze lastnight, and we have a good cloud cover...Looks like we are going to make some dirt move today hump :D

The last time we had some dozer work done out here, and planter grass seed we had more doves than you could count :BLEEP: eating the seed as fast as we put it down...Well this time they'll be on the menu hump Nothing like baked dove breast wrapped in bacon with corn bread stuffing hump

Hunterman(Tony)

When I got up Sat. to start up the generator (we lost power Friday night about 6:00pm,,it came back on arounr7:00 am) it was down to 7* at 5:30...Testerday it wormed up to 10* at 6:00 when I went out to get fire wood for the wood stove..

Do you guys remember the log house just before you get to the bridge to get to my house??? Well if you do,,it caught fire Sat.morning..Everyone got out, but they think it was started by the wood stove...I think it might have been a power surge because one of the kids said that they heard light bulbs breaking,,and could smell smoke...The house from the outside didn't look like a total loss, and they are going to rebuild it...Damn glad I cleaned my stove pipe before this cold spell hit hump

Hunterman(Tony)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back