IT'S REALLY FINAL THIS TIME!!! Aug 23nd will be the first annual AZ Fish-Off

got fish?

August 23, 2002, Friday Night at Sundown, on Bartlett Lake Will hold the 1st Annual Arizona East vs. West Fishing Showdown.

We may need a #2 Lake just in case Bartlett dries up even more and will not be accessable.

But as long as we all can make this date, There shouldn't be any more talk about this. It's far enough in advance that all of us should be able to clear our calendars. RIGHT!!??
P.S. I would like to have a mini-practice showdown around thr first part of July. Anyone up for taking me out on the lake? Anyone? :D

okay launching may be a problem, but a night tourney? The lake is very low, with rock outcroppings that are not marked, might not be a wise idea to run a tourney at night with these conditions JMHO

OK OK, Who cares about which friggin' lake, just as long as we're done with the date, that's all that matters! fercripesake, i'm getting a headache, i'm going to bed now.

When I get up this evening and check back here, Aug 23 HAD BETTER STILL BE THE DATE WE'RE DOING THIS!!!! or there will be hell to pay!

Well it is about friggin time. Now it will take another month or more to decide which lake. Then yu all will have to decide ona starting time. Come September you might have it together enough for a tourney. :D :D

Night time is the right time...... oh your talking about fishing?

if you night fish at barteltt you must have a hand held spot light.. I run bartlett at 65+ at night and have no problem.. heck for that matter all the lakes I goto I am wide open... also its a good idea to check the lake out while its light out before you go balls out...

Come on guys lets have bouey racing also its fun... LOL

if you guys do fish at night make sure you get a black light and floresent line as well its a must Ask SteveM..

keep your life jackets handy (ask me) While fishing and keep them on all the time while big motor is running....

If it is at bartlett the new ramp would be the best bet for most of you guys with less experiance at the lake... the fish are on both sides of the lake in that strip and 50-100 fish nights are easy...
Make sure you have a flash light also think its a given but I have forgot mine quite a few times
Delw

Also be carfull of the little rocks that are there...And maybe the floating gum wrappers...

I say it shouldn't have been a boat if it couldn't take it....

I don't know Elkhunter.....
We still have to contend with the problem of the lake maybe having a rock in it, or maybe a floating stick...
Could be some one else at the lake and these guy's won't have any where to toss in a line.....HAHAHA!!!
:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back