IT'S FINAL!!! Aug 22nd will the first annual AZ Fish-Off

Sounds good to me.....

what happens if one dies? are we going to fight over who eats it?
Delw

Man, I go on vacation for a few days and the board explodes. I can remember when you could read everything about fishing in two minutes.

Glad to see it. :D

Westy...

HAHAHA!!!
The only reason it explode is because a couple simple elk hunters came down and made it happen.....
Comon boy's lets get this nailed down...It's starting to get boring....Sounds like a bunch of old weman that are not sure when to get the quilting bee started...Let's see some action and lots of pics..Not a bunch of woosies....

Fisherwoosies.........
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We need to find out, if we can launch.
And I am bringing my secret weapon to fish with. This person can outfish anybody including me.

No,No,No only people that have been posting since we started talking about this east-west side thing should be allowed to fish.

BTW since most of the eastside people don't have real boats or have POS boats how are you going to work that out.

Westy...

What I can't let my secret weapon fish?? After all she will only let me go if she can fish.

I am taking the USS POS out this Friday at Saguaro, I will be launching the tub between 6:00 and 6:30, Del said he will be there how about you Westy??

I was going off of what MNTMAN had suggested for a date, since it was the first one i stuck to it. I don't care if we do this one 22nd or the 24th. I think the 24th(Friday) would be better so more people might show up, if they don't chicken out first.

I think it's better because that gives everyone ample time to work out the work and family schedules so that there won't be any excuses.

I suggest a night fishing war at bartlett on the 24th of august. Who's for this?

Sorry, I have a late meeting scheduled for Friday with my new employer. Afterwards I will probably go fish Pleasant as usual.

Westy...

Now you have to decide if you can launch a boat and if outsiders can fish?

What's the next suprise, a special regulation on the rod and reel? You guys are pathetic :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back