IT'S FINAL!!! Aug 22nd will the first annual AZ Fish-Off

Well!!! UH!!!!!Maybe this weekend!!!uhhh!!!next month!!!!uummmm!!this fall!!!!lets see let me look at my yuppie callender book!!! ummmmm!!!! Well ummmm.....See fellows....This is how it is looking to us....
I will Set a time after fire season, in the fall because that is the soonest I can put this pager leash to rest for the season and I can start to live a real life in the outdoors again......You got waders and know of some beaver pond type creeks away from the main roads......Or do you prefer lakes.... :D :D :D

You fisherwoosies, are way to much fun...Let's get this going and get some pics generated onto this site....

November 1st? And you had the temerity to heap scathing retorts upon the hapless Zonans for holding til August? Won't all your water be popsicle-ville by then? What the flip are you planning to catch, fish sticks? Holy cow! Oops, I meant Elk. :D :rolleyes:

HAHAHA!!!!
There is good reason and Elkhunter hit them....Once this pager leash is off from around my neck and then the most important part of life, Elkhunting....Then the lesser important things such as fishing can then be taken advantage of.....That is a good tentative date and is written onto the calender..... :D :D :D

Well you asee LV, I am willing to wait till the fire season is over and by then our elk season will be over also. we can hit a few of the lower lakes and have a good time. want some pictures:D

I would love to see the pics when you get them. I can always erase your faces and insert mine if I STILL haven't caught anything by then. :D :D :D :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back