It's all about the memories

Vehicles are such a wonderful investment.

It just flat does not make sense to even make an attempt at owning a nice vehicle...too many stupid, inconsiderate people around. You can park in the back 40 of a parking lot with not a single other vehicle within 100 yards...and sure as shit...some trailer trash driving a broke down jalopy will park 2 inches away, get out, and ding your vehicle.

Actually, starting July 1, driving while talking on a cell phone without a “hands free” device will get you ticket here in California.

Investing in cars is like investing in guns. You can make money, or you can take it out and play with it. Doing both usually doesn’t work.

Does Arizona have some type of “no fault” insurance system ?

Dan
Dont know if you need some help or not, one of my customers that I am making some 75 year old mazerati parts for is in with all the Cobra build people, He takes care of a few exotic car collections with orgs. and restorations for people here in town. he is on your side of town also.
He Might be of some asistance when it comes to the insurance part and anything else as they know exotics.

Let me know and I will give you his number if needed.

Buzz has it right. It is nowhere near the same level, but I had bought my wife a new Mazda RX-7 when they changed the body style - red, of course. I parked at the grocery store the second day we had it, out in the south 40, no other car around, didn't even take up 2 spaces or park crooked or anything , and some azz-wipe keyed the car. Didn't even have plates on it yet.

I love cars - but I drive nondescript toyotas, hondas, Ford trucks, etc.

Dan - sorry about the Cobra. It has to be one of the nicest cars ever built, and it was obvious that it and your fellow Cobra owners had become a huge part of your life.

Danr- I can't say anything that hasn't already been said...glad you made it through the frakus without injury. Had to be gut wrentching :(

Danr, Will you be able to get replacement parts from whoever made the car? I know a lot of places have come and gone when it comes to the Cobra parts.

Sorry about the car Dan, It sucks that the cell phones tend to be glued to the ears of some folks. Like A-Con said starting in July have we have to have a hands free device but the silly part of it is that if you are under 18 you won't be able to text while driving.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back