Is this because we attacked Iraq?

Ithaca 37

What do you suppose inspired Gadhafi to do this! Do you think it may inspire some other countries to clean up their act?

"Gadhafi: We Don't Want to Hide Anything

By GEORGE JAHN, Associated Press Writer

VIENNA, Austria - The head of the U.N. atomic watchdog agency said Monday he will lead the first inspection of Libya's nuclear facilities as soon as next week, aiming to kick-start the elimination of the country's programs for weapons of mass destruction. Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi said he had nothing to hide. "Come and see what it is, we don't want to hide anything," he told CNN......"

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031223/ap_on_re_af/libya_nuclear&cid=515&ncid=716

I think "yes" it`s because we attacked Iraq,and some countries might think they are next, if we suspect they have WMD`s.
smile.gif

It's kind of like watching your dad spank your brother when you were a kid. When he finished, he never said a thing to you, but the look he gave you said that if you twitched the wrong direction you were next.
eek.gif

Surely some of you here are old enough to remember what a "spanking" is.
tongue.gif

So which way will make our country and the rest of the civilized world more safe? The "Cowboy" way, or the Coward Dean way? Sometimes you need to get out the big stick to get a point across.

Paul

I fully remember that (after the spanking) look
biggrin.gif
i wish that Iran & Syria understand it also. it is my belief that they are next!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Calif. Hunter:
No, I think he had some kind of miraculous religious revelation.
rolleyes.gif
It had nothing to do with the pictures of Saddam being drug from a hole in the ground...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it would be a religious revelation to have F-14s bomb you ass out of bed
biggrin.gif

Sure it was because of Iraq. Syria and Iran have yet to feel our wrath so they'er still a little cocky.
Syrias only threat to us is terrorism, Iran however is another story.

I think he remembers being bombed outta bed 20 years ago, and sees that now the US sends troops with those bombs.
eek.gif
Besides that, he's got oil to sell, and the US has a big market.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-24-2003 10:26: Message edited by: Ten Bears ]</font>

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back