Yeti GOBOX Collection

Is it October yet?

deer_shooter

I put the finishing touch on my 'lope rifle tonight.... Added a HS Precision stock. It's a Remington 700 with Leupold VXII 6x18 CDS. Off to the range this weekend.
image.jpg

Nice looking rig. Just a heads up, I heard theres a recall on remington 700. You might want to check on that for safety purposes.

Geez! Everybody knows you have to have a 300 Win Mag for lope. What were you thinking????
Serious though, nice looking. Don't forget the range report for us.

How do you like the HS Precision? I have thouth about ordering one for one of my rifles.

My Dad has an HS Precision SPR in .300WSM. I like their Sporter stocks. To me, their Varmint stocks don't provide quite enough space between the pistol grip and the trigger housing. But, I could get used to them over time. They have good texture for a synthetic stock, plenty of rigidity, and lots of options. It is nice that you can order stocks to length of pull from 12.5"-14.5". I'd have no qualms about putting a hunting rifle in one.

Nice rig!

The other day my wife told me the freezer was already looking pretty empty...so I'm ready for October too, game on this fall! :D

Hey I have that same exact setup! I love it. I have the Leopold VXR 4x12 CDS on mine though. It took me about 8 months to get my Stock but it was worth the wait. I painted my barrel with duracoat flat black and it has held up very well! I don't have any pics of it though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back