Is it chilly in here?

Hunting Wife

BBFE906E-B08B-4865-9E77-E396D0230F90.jpeg

I think it’s supposed to climb to -15* today with -30’s windchill. So glad it’s Super Bowl weekend. Going to help a friend check traps today, then hunkering down. Supposed to be colder tomorrow.

Certainly not the coldest ever, but it sure seems to hurt a lot more after it’s been so mild all winter. I was walking around in shirtsleeves a couple days ago! 😁

Hope everyone is staying warm this weekend. If you are avoiding the cold, what do you have planned to keep yourself entertained?

Damn we’re not worthy of bitching @Hunting Wife !!!!😳😳😳😳

And here I was complaining the other day at 10 degrees with wind chill at 0.
Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
View attachment 172896
That’s decently cold for out there. The coldest I ever remember at my folks place in the Rogue Valley growing up was +9. You guys have to get colder than that on occasion.

Comparatively balmy here.

After this pot of coffee is gone I will probably go plow the driveway. I’ve got a bunch of mule deer jerky marinating right now that I would like to smoke this weekend, but I don’t know if my smoker can compete with these temps.

Stay Warm!

C7DC3621-CAE0-4F35-9216-7C34ECFC4419.jpeg

I think it’s supposed to climb to -15* today with -30’s windchill. So glad it’s Super Bowl weekend. Going to help a friend check traps today, then hunkering down. Supposed to be colder tomorrow.

Certainly not the coldest ever, but it sure seems to hurt a lot more after it’s been so mild all winter. I was walking around in shirtsleeves a couple days ago! 😁

Hope everyone is staying warm this weekend. If you are avoiding the cold, what do you have planned to keep yourself entertained?

Quite the change...
1612624982041.png

@Hunting Wife .... yup it gets colder but that PLENTY for me in the singles lol! Prineville’s record evidently was 35 below zero on January 21, 1930.

I remember visiting my uncle over in the valley (Eugene) and they set an all-time record low of -12 degrees below zero back in 1972. I think all the plumbers in town were driving new rigs after that winter!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back