is everyone hunting now ?

mdcrossbow

Our opener is the 15th and the temps have fallen or I'd been sitting this one out. Calling for a little rain. I hope to post some pic's up on the day. I plan on a full day on stand. The wife is out of town for the weekend so I have no duties to perform.

Thanks guys, good luck to you all !

280 LOL ,

JB maybe we can get a hunt on together. I have about 8000 acres between all the properties I hunt if your up for a hunt.

40 deer a year! you and your sons didnt kill-um all? :D Im up.

lol JB I use to take anywhere from 24 to 30 deer a year befor the boys started hunting then I relaxed and now I may take 13-18 a year.

I help with deer controll in Potomac. Tomorrow morning stats another year.

PM me if you would like to get out one day.

Do you hunt Sika's. Their's nothing finner than Sika tenderloins.

Saturday I sat on stand almost all day. I was devoting an all day sit to a wall hanger but only small juvenile bucks and doe's with fawns came through but I did have one exciting moment durring the day this big Redtail perched above me a few feet away. I was cool , I had to stand up and get my camera out of my back pack and he allowed me to get 2 shots of him. I was either really stealthy or he was a camera hog;

517383.JPG

517384.JPG

Then there was this mangy fox;

517389.JPG

And a few shots from the tree, this might seem neet to you guys out west, lots of green; I'm set up in a funnel about 60 yards wide with the creek running under me.

517386.JPG

517387.JPG

517388.JPG

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back