Is Ammo supply coming back at all yet?

Not to bring this back from the dead, but Sioux falls scheels has tons back in stock, pistol and rifle.

The biggest shock, lead pheasant rounds... Only two choices and $20/bx!

I hope that improves, I'm used to like $10-15 for lead 2-3/4 5 shot....

First time in over a year that I've seen non-exotic ammo sitting on a shelf for longer than 8 hours at Sportsmans/Cabelas in NM. I think it's getting better for sure...

Was in Springfield, Mo. Monday at Bass Pro and they had a lot of 223 but little of common caliber. Full of Rifles tho.
And thanks to watching Randy on YouTube I picked up another Howa Rifle This Tuesday, My wife was thrilled (not)
But Seriously I Live just outside Little Rock Arkansas and we are fortunate to have The large Remington, Sig and Feooche ammo plants close to us.
On Tuesday my gun store was packed up with ammo from everyone, so maybe we have turned the corner
So the Sig plant is up and running? Or it's being expanded?

Just scored at The General Store in Spokane. There wasn’t a ton, but they had actual common stuff. I picked up ELD-X 6.5 and even a brick of 22’s. They aren’t overly gouging prices either. I should have taken a pic for people in the area… sorry.

yes, saw a bunch of 9mm and 223/5.56 on the shelves. Saw some 270 remington last week, 7-08 tonight with other calibers as well. Picked up 8 lbs of powder last week along with 2000 primers of various sizes. I'd say were slowly turning the corner. I was not affected by shortages before this one as I was not reloading that much. I've bought a few too many rifles and started reloading and shooting in earnest. I do not intend to get caught short handed in the future. When i was in Scheels on saturday they had a pallet of 5.56 selling for around .50 a round. Bang bang!
I was in Scheel's last week and they had powder, primers and some ammo.
Picked up some LRP(99.00+ taxes) WOW

Quite a bit more ammo on the shelves this afternoon when I swung by two different stores locally. Prices are still a couple of bucks high per box, but not insanely high

Which state is that Jasher ?
Indiana, it's my parents gun shop. They've had ammo all year. It's in a very small area. They have pretty much everything that people want in that area except 5.7x28. All the ammo they have isn't even pictured. I know they have a pallet of 12 guage and cases of 9mm and 5.56

Indiana, it's my parents gun shop. They've had ammo all year. It's in a very small area. They have pretty much everything that people want in that area except 5.7x28. All the ammo they have isn't even pictured. I know they have a pallet of 12 guage and cases of 9mm and 5.56
Where in Indiana you located? I may need to swing by I'm in Indianapolis

Both Sportsman’s and BassPro had a better ammo selection today than I’ve seen in over a year.

I'm starting to get concerned about nosler. I know they're making it, I just can't find any of it anywhere.

Still slim pickin's here in the deep south. Can't find .243 or .270 anywhere! Have been able to get 9mm and .223, but that's about it.

Its getting better for sure! I think problem is there is now a hoarding mentality, we will work thru it just hope it doesnt take forever. I also think price have moved a notch higher forever.
Agreed, I saw a store had a bunch but denied my impulse to buy. I think if everyone relaxed about purchasing everything you see this would wain dramatically sooner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back