Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

iPhone-Scope Adapters ???

Colberjs

Is there an iPhone-Scope adapter that works with a case in the phone? The ones I've seen are desugned to be used with a bare phone. I don't like the idea if my phone not being protected or having to remove my Lifeproof case every time I want to take a picture.

Is there a certain one I need to get to fit the Theron Saker?

That would be a good question for phone scope if they have one that fits an uncased phone. As for the size to match the saker it is what the outside diameter of the eye cup is or the universal model. If you need further assistance let me know.

I picked up the S4 today at Bass Pro. I tried it on my Vortex binos this evening. And with my iPhone 5 in its Lifeproof case, the adjustments bottom out/max out just shy of lining up with the eyepiece properly. I am going to try it on the Theron Saker spotter I just ordered when it arrive, and if it doesn't work on it then it will be going back to BPS.

i used a third of a piece of pvc as a spacer in the bottom of the V for the small eyepiece. When i found the right "cut' I secured it with adhesive backed velcro pieces. let me know if you need a picture.

i used a third of a piece of pvc as a spacer in the bottom of the V for the small eyepiece. When i found the right "cut' I secured it with adhesive backed velcro pieces. let me know if you need a picture.

That's a good idea. I'll give it a try. What size pipe did you use. I'm assuming 1 1/4"-1 1/2"?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back