Internet Hunting Research Tools

I just register as new user on a forum and ask guys to tell me where to hunt. I usually start like this.

Hey several years lurking but this is my first post, i drew unit 39 type nine tag and need some help...not looking for anyones honey hole but... i was go hunt subscriber for 3 years

Any way used top rut and gohunt fir several years and they are both good. Top rut seems like a better value.

I just register as new user on a forum and ask guys to tell me where to hunt. I usually start like this.

Hey several years lurking but this is my first post, i drew unit 39 type nine tag and need some help...not looking for anyones honey hole but... i was go hunt subscriber for 3 years

Any way used top rut and gohunt fir several years and they are both good. Top rut seems like a better value.
+1

If you're gonna pay for one, GoHunt needs to be on the top of your list. If I need deeper research, I've had to go to state websites. We use it in a class I teach and two guys directly attribute their use of GoHunt to drawing their moose tags this year. Well worth it.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back