Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Info needed for CO units

Fitzy54321

I am new to elk hunting and colorado planning a archery hunt this year been looking at units 444-44-34-25-26 for Otc either sex any info on these units would be helpful thanks

Info for CO units

I am new to elk hunting and colorado planning a archery hunt this year been looking at units 444-44-34-25-26 for Otc either sex any info on these units would be helpful thanks

Why thoes units specifically? or are you just looking for OTC E/S? From what i know of White River, Its very rugged and there arnt a whole lot of access points, cuts down on other hunters, but its grueling hunt. Whats your hunting style? you pack in or gonna hike in daily and hunt that way? have you been to that area before ?

Last edited:
Just hear a lot of talk about them units never been to colorado before and we're going to pack in and camp and go from there

I could help you out with a spot to hunt in unit 55.I've had successful archery hunts in that unit.Its a zero point draw unit.Have no clue about the units mentioned

Mixedbag is that private land or still public and is it over the counter license and either sex,sorry we just have never been hunting in Colorado before don't no how all the units work yet

Back