PEAX Equipment

Influenced

I think with some things, I have absolutely been influenced by the "brands". Mostly due to me being in the market at the time. I still use my combat boots cause they are great. The Kifaru pack I have was frankly due to me being in the market for a good pack and that being the hot topic at the time. That and I had some friends with them and they were very happy with them.

Clothes, eh idk I just have stuff that looks like camo and call it a day. I have vortex binos cause they were popular at the time and I was in the market. I also havent broken them yet so no need to change. For sure influencers were part of that as it was the hot item on the shelf at the time and vortex had a big marketing budget that year.

Be lying if I said influencers dont have some weight in that decision as its often the thing that pops into your head when your considering something. Example: freakin dog chewed up the binos. Oh i saw there was a sale on XXX Brand ill go check those out. Social media influencers have frankly taken the place of a infomercial.
Some of these folks are getting crazy $ just for one post.

So Randy has over 500k followers on FB so those posts are worth 10-20k each based on this article.

Muley Freak has over 300k so his are worth 2-10k.

Shockey 700k.

Meat Eater over 500k

Cam 450k

• Nano-influencers: 1,000–10,000 followers
  • Micro-influencers: 10,000–50,000 followers
  • Mid-tier influencers: 50,000–500,000 followers
  • Macro-influencers: 500,000–1,000,000 followers
  • Mega-influencers: 1,000,000+ followers

1679524178998.png

Back