Inflation is real

Too much trekkin.

They eventually get bent enough times they won’t adjust length anymore. Usually still somewhat useable at a fixed length but I’ve had them where i couldn’t get them to extend or it was such a hassle it wasn’t worth it.
I’ve taken a stumble with mine and destroyed them a couple times but they kept me upright so it was a way better outcome than what was about to happen

I've been fortunate to receive food poisoning from.................. Wendys, Arbys and Booger King.

I've returned, but let us not believe these places are Nirvana.

Now about inflation. I was ALMOST a Eastern Tenderfoot once and moved to Iowa for a couple years. I clearly remember the !/2 grocery bill for a weeks grocery's. I felt like the checker was on meth and skipped a bunch and I ran out the door!

I’ve been buying the same trekking poles since 2015. They were $45 then. Just paid $100 for them two weeks ago.
I've had Costco poles for 2 years now. I'm money ahead. I did really like the Black Diamond Corks. I just walked off the tips and didn't repair in time and the price difference between Costco is more than decent to offset that.

Back