MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Indy's "In Training" slide show!!!

D

Deerslayer

Indy flew out a few weeks ago to get some "training" in..he wanted to be prepared for his upcoming elk hunt....so he hopped a plane and flew out, and we took the ponies up for the weekend......

"Hell yeah!.....Let's rock!"
indy1.jpg

"Which one of 'ya want some of me?!"
indy2.jpg

"There ain't nothing to this shit!":D
indy33.jpg

"Whoaaa Muthaphucker!!!!"
indy4.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-03-2002 21:46: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

There was a brief "intermission" while he picked his ass up off the mountain.....and re-attached it to the steed.......one busted elbow squirting blood and some damaged pride later...he was ready to go again :D

"I see how you are muthaphucker!"
indy5.jpg

" So ya wanna think about trading mounts, DS?"
indy6.jpg

"Bitch, you still laughing!??!?!?!"
indy7.jpg

"Back in the saddle!..that's right, who's ya daddy!?!?!!?"
indy8.jpg

....(note the bloody elbow :D)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-03-2002 21:44: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

That's right Moosie!.LOL....I can't wait to post the "slide show" of you running for that big ol' bear when I come over to bear hunt with ya in the spring! :eek:

HAHAH I was going to ask about the Elkbow :D :D

ANYWAYS.... Teach a cajan to post pics and look what happens ;)

Thanks Deb... will do. That was no trail ride, even DS will admit to that. He gave me a B+ on the day with regard to my riding skills and I was tickled f-ing pink to get that grade. I suspect I'll be much better next time.

If 'ol Austin knew I coming out next week he'd jump the fence fa sho! "Don't put that phat phucker on me again, daddy"

LOL...no that was no trail ride!....I wound up walking my horse as much as I rode him.....we were in some bad shcit! :eek:
Indy gave 'em hell, then I looked back about the time he was doing a back flip of of Austin! :D ..I fuggin' laughed hard for 30 minutes...apologizing as to why I couldn't quit!....if I had only had the camera handy! ;)

He did ride like John Fuggin Wayne though....so we will cover more ground this year than last......that could be a good thing :cool:

Way to go Indy ! (he let you ride Austin ?)
Don't worry, real cowboys bleed a lot.

That ain't no where near where we were last year, look at all that open country !
Last fall the only thing my binos were good for was keeping the branchs off my chest.

That's right Dan.....it's the "undiscovered country" ;) .....always looking over the next hill!

I located a new area a few weeks ago I am just tapping into. Well away from the roads and the elk are in there bugling.......now the only question will they hold with a little weather.......

Great pics DS, that is some funny shit. Indy way to go. You survived now the hunt will be "easy" hehe I hope you guys do real well. good luck

may I suggest some velcro--not for the sheep!!!, but for your backside and saddle--helps to keep you put---or a seatbelt---yea ok--good luck and I sure wish I was there---chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back