Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Indiana Resident-Out of State Elk Hunter

elkhunt

Hi everyone. I'm Les from Indiana. I'm a deer, turkey and elk hunter. Hunt deer and turkey locally and on private property. Looking for an elk hunting partner or group to go out of state now and in the future. I'm retired and in great shape. Work out every day and have for years so my 62 year young age is a non-issue.

I'm looking for a partner or group to hunt with and meet or at least talk to on a regular basis. Hunted elk for the past several years in New Mexico (success), Colorado and Montana (success). I have a tag for Montana general season elk this year (partner backed out at last second) in case anyone else is in the same boat and can maybe still make it this year. Otherwise, would be great to meet another like minded hunter or group of guys that would like to plan future hunts.

I've got the equipment and the means to contribute to hunts. Also have points built up in Wyoming and Colorado. If anyone is interested please pm me or reply to this.

Thanks. Les

At 62 you have no knee or back issues at all? If so must have had a desk job. I worked out daily until the wheels fell off at age 55. Thing is it only takes one major pain that interrupts the workout routine. In my case I had six issues, but 3 years of plantar fasciitis was the game changer. Paying now for 20 years of carpentry. Foolish route not worth the price. All that did was get my ex a free retirement for her doing absolutely nothing for 20 years. I just got a bad back out of that deal. You are fortunate. I'd just get an InReach device and go solo.

Welcome, Les.

I am over here in Crawfordsville, IN. Years ago, I transplanted from MT to IN for work. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk elk, or hunting in general.

Hi Les.
what part of Indiana are you in ?.
it seems like I end up looking for a partner every other year or so.
I live just south of Kalamazoo, MI.

Kevin

Welcome from one Hoosier to another! I head west every year, but until the draws never know what or where I'll be hunting. I am getting to not really liking the drive...

Thanks for the welcome 1-pointer. It is the same for me as far as the drive and the destination goes. The last 2 years has been Montana OTC.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back