Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

In need of 260 factory boxes...

MTGunner

I/we, myself, wife and grandson, will travel to South Africa this coming April to hunt plains game with Huntersgame Safaris near Barkley West, RSA. With all that is going on with the current administration, TSA, Homeland Security and airlines I think it would be better to pack my hand loaded cartridges in original factory boxes. I have traveled to RSA twice before with no problems but have grave misgivings due to the current political environment. I will be taking my 260 for my grandson to use to take an Impala and perhaps a Blesbok. I need three factory boxes if possible. Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to extend help. MTG

I can probably help you out. Do you care what brand or anything? I don't know if the brand needs to match your brass headstamp. I can mail you empty boxes.

PM me if pdf doesn't have what you need. I may have some also, but they would likely be different brands also.

Boxes...

pdf11026, thank you for the response and help. It does not matter what manufacturer they come from. I will cover the expense of these boxes. Please tell what the cost and I will send you a USPS money order. PM me your details. Again, thank you. MTGunner

Many thanks to this forum...

I found, once again, that the members of this forum are stand up, thoughtful people to be respected! Muskeez responded to my post with vigor and I am in his debt. Thank you sir! MTG

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back