Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I'm rich!!!

huntRme

I just received an email informing me there is $1.5 million waiting for me in Nigeria. All I have to do is send them $85 and I get the first $5,000 tomorrow. Guess I better call the boss and tell him I won't be in tomorrow. Oh man, I gotta put in for all those out-of-state tags I've been holding off on. Gotta go.

We actually had a guy at work fall for one of those stupid schemes. Ended up costing him over $7,000!!!! He was such an idiot LOL!!!

Glad to hear your post. While you are waiting for the $1.5 MM, I need help, as I have an opportunity to buy smuggled diamonds. Please wire $1000 and we will split the profits.

I listed a bow on craigslist not too long ago. Dude messaged me and said he would send me a cashier's check...but he was sending extra above and beyond the price of the bow...and wanted me to instagram the difference to someone else to arrange pickup of the bow. Well, his first message was flagged by security settings. He bought the bow for $400...sent me a cashier's check for $2200. ISP tracking on his emails says he's emailing me from California...the envelope was from someone else in Georgia..and he wanted me to instagram the money to someone in Michigan. So, just for shits and giggles I call the bank the cashier's check was drawn on and there's no record of that check number. Nice, huh? LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back