I'm doing what Bigfin can't get away with

schmalts

Not real happy with it but I am going to leave for hunting Christmas morning. Can't believe the wife was O.K with it but I asked her if she wanted me to leave on the 26th and buy a ticket, or leave Xmas morning and go for free on FF miles. She said go for free since we never do anything Xmas day anyway.
So... the kid had a visit from santa last night and opened his toys up this AM, family is coming over for the usual Xmas eve get together in an hour, and I am waking up early to drive to the airport and hope, yes hope, my flight is still good since there has been so many cancellations today, and yesterday.
Then down to the border to hunt Illegals and mule deer with the muzzle loader. May get a visit from that Opie looking fugger from peckerwood for the weekend and I know Lickbag Miller is in AZ as well and if he gets bored with the old folks give me a call.
Have a good Christmas guys!
schmalts out...... see you next year

Good luck Schmalts.

Yeah, so I can't hunt on Thanksgiving or Christmas. Don't rub it in, or I will hire some of Jose's cousins to come visit you at camp. Isn't this a hunt where they issue the following warning:

"Caution - Homeland security issues along the international border may affect the quality of a person’s hunt."

How you gonna feel when they come by and jack up your rental rig, take the tires, and leave you stranded? :eek:

Better hire some locals who can speak the language. ;)

Have fun Schmalts. Sorry we won't be able to meet up in AZ, some gal from WI sent me a plane ticket and I will be headed that direction tomorrow afternoon. Maybe we will pass in the airport.:D

I will try to give you a call tomorrow. later beaotch....

Good luck Schmalts.

Yeah, so I can't hunt on Thanksgiving or Christmas. Don't rub it in, or I will hire some of Jose's cousins to come visit you at camp. Isn't this a hunt where they issue the following warning:

"Caution - Homeland security issues along the international border may affect the quality of a person’s hunt."

How you gonna feel when they come by and jack up your rental rig, take the tires, and leave you stranded? :eek:

Better hire some locals who can speak the language. ;)

He is gonna regret not paying me the appropriate levels of respect.....

Miller must be bored at the folks house. His post per day average went up this week already....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back