Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

I’m coming to Bozeman Sept 9th !

Sept 9 is the release of the new Magic: The Gathering set, Dominaría United. You should consider coming to Montana’s best gaming store, Rook’s, for the release. It’s gunna be sweet! Way better than some Country show full of square toed boot wearing wannabes, anyway. 😜

Only if we can play dungeons and dragons 🐉, I’ll bring my 8 sided dice !

You’ll have 3 types at Stacey’s and it’s been that way for decades.
1) the local Gateway derelicts
2) do I look enough like a cowboy to fit in? Are my boots dusty and is there a Copenhagen can mark on my back pocket?
3) wow, are we in a real cowboy bar?

I’ll add a 4th choice

4) I’ll play the mysterious drifter just passing through!
5BA8A851-6A65-4216-8EEF-4EE7C3D23DF1.gif

Reactions: JCS
I see the AGR frat house has stepped their concert up this year for their philanthropy event.

Yeah this year it was called the testicle festival, And they were serving Rocky Mountain oysters and had a big beer garden in the back corner of the field house

It was also cool to see that they did their traditional hat wave after the concert this is just a clip but it was a couple hundred people waving their cowboy hats and hats and the girls were all up there while they were listening to “one woman man” By George Jones and they weigh their hats for the entire song
EBCF0AEC-81D6-4607-B3BA-E7D7AD9D7453.jpeg

Yeah I thought I was just going to a normal concert and then When I was at Stacey’s I was told it was the schools AG fundraiser, it fun being upfront with the kids. Made for some great energy

F5BB23B9-5AA4-4830-958C-37880175E300.jpegE84F7ADC-A1D6-446B-9E70-DB4FFA3E779B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back