I’m coming to Bozeman Sept 9th !

Map Brewery has awesome beer and pretty darn good food too.

Bar 3 BBQ in Belgrade - also a brewery

Lunch - Foxtrot, Mr. Burrito's

Nordic Brewery and Wood Oven Pizza

In my opinion, simply just avoid the downtown portion all together haha

You got good taste in music.

Thanks , I Chancey play in Forsyth MT back in July with Jo Dee Messina ,
36123E54-2370-42EC-AE90-91396A786AF4.jpeg

Saw he was playing again close to home and it’s my day off , and I haven’t been to Bozeman yet since I’ve been here , pulling off the hwy to get gas on the day I moved here doesn't count as having been to Bozeman, plus I’m gonna stop in Columbus and hit up the Montana Sliversmith Outlet store and get a new buckle.

I’m seeing Kip Moore this Saturday, then Sept 15 , I got a Justin Moore and Granger Smith ticket .

This trip William Clark Green is opening for Chancey, Lots of country music here , I’m digging it

I’m seeing Kip Moore this Saturday
I live in Dillon...I make a point of leaving town this weekend as much as I can. Can't handle the crowd it brings and no offense the terrible music.

A buddy of mine is doing free sober rides (but be sure to have some tip $) from the Fairgrounds and Downtown to most places within reasonable distance from downtown. There are a couple people driving so it may take a few minutes to get back to you. Text 406-890-3389

Stacey’s, and kick a hipster on the way out.

Back when I lived in Oregon my son was like a freshman in high school we went to a movie and we were having coffee afterwards and there were some hipsters in the coffee shop and when we walked out the coffee place my son looks at me and goes hey dad why did the hipster drown ? So I look at him like I don’t know son why ?
To which my son replies, he went ice-skating before it was cool 😎 ha ha ha Have never forgotten that father’s son moment and that was like six years ago at least .

You’ll have 3 types at Stacey’s and it’s been that way for decades.
1) the local Gateway derelicts
2) do I look enough like a cowboy to fit in? Are my boots dusty and is there a Copenhagen can mark on my back pocket?
3) wow, are we in a real cowboy bar?

Sept 9 is the release of the new Magic: The Gathering set, Dominaría United. You should consider coming to Montana’s best gaming store, Rook’s, for the release. It’s gunna be sweet! Way better than some Country show full of square toed boot wearing wannabes, anyway. 😜

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back