Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

I'm back

NASA

Hey Moosie, it's been a few years, but here I am again. You can thank Slydog for jogging my brain. I had to re-register, but that's OK. Thanks for the opportunity to join in the fun.

NASA.. I'm guessing I know ya, BUT I don't remember many People , What was your NAme BEfore ?!?!

Welcome BAck mate !!!

Glad to see ya here good buddy!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the welcome guys. It looks like a lot of fun over here. I'm glad to see a lot of names I recognize. Give me a chance to look around and get familiar, then I'll see what I can contribute, LOL.

I've always been NASA. It was about 3-4 years ago when Moosie stopped by another board and introduced himself. He invited us to visit his site, so I did. It was kinda slow way back then, but I'm glad to see he stayed with it. It looks pretty busy around here now.

Oh, Crow Chick! Are you shipping yet? I've been watching the mail box, but so far just bills.
frown.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-19-2003 18:13: Message edited by: NASA ]</font>

NASA, LIKE they Say.. Build it and Stick with it and they will come.....

And with my
footinmouth.gif
all the time you'd wonder why anyone would stick around
wink.gif

WHAT board did I try to Steal ya from ?!?! I worked Hours a day in the Beginning.. NOW I can Leave for a week and have 10 new guys/gals show up... Kind of like Last week while I was Away.. THEN it takes me forever to figure everyone out
wink.gif

Welcome aboard Mate, Stick the Fugg around this time So I don't have to Hunt you down and shoot ya
tongue.gif

*HUGS*KISS'S*
grouphug.gif

no... sorry NASA... not shipping yet, still taking pre-orders. They have one more job to complete over there. When I ordered, there were two jobs in front of mine, so that's got to be good
smile.gif

I'll keep ya posted. And so darned glad you are here!

Crow Chick
elkgrin.gif

Don't mind him Nasa.. Too much time in the Canadian outback... Welcome to Hunttalk..again..
cool.gif

Welcome back to the fold, sure hope you stick around a little more this time...
Do you work for NASA now or is it an acronim for something else....
If it is the former, did you get to look for shuttle parts this last spring???
biggrin.gif

Thanks again for the welcome, everybody. Moosie, that was a while ago, but I think it was near the end of Posse Country or the beginning of Predator Masters. One of the 2 for sure. I like the layout here. I need to go to the elk forum and get smarter, lol.
CW, I'll be on standby. Save a few turkeys for me 'till I can make another visit to PA.
Elkchsr, I got the nick from working as a NASA customer rep. in the satellite industry. Didn't participate in the shuttle recovery, though.
Now, I gotta' go find Slydog.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back