Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

I'll just leave this here

Canadian show, hosted by a pro wrestler, backed by a bunch of frauds, experts in the video are a Kansas politician, and a deposed wildlife commissioner/poacher from AK. Topped off with some pretty goofy/amateur looking wolf taxidermy. Sounds legit, give those dudes an award! :W:

^^^^^ Yes, THIS!!!!

Anyone supporting BGF needs to do their homework, especially if you are going to post it on this forum. The guys at BGF are ripping off the hunting community and somehow continue to get support. What is amazing is that some of that support is coming from members of this forum who should clearly know better.

Shows how meaningless those awards are. What goes on there casts shadows on everyone in the business. No offense to Fin, but I'm feeling less and less inclined to watch those shows as time goes by. How do you educate the public with the truth when those people perpetrate lies they are given without even fact checking anything? Very little good is coming from the outdoor hunting media groups.:mad:

Shows how meaningless those awards are. What goes on there casts shadows on everyone in the business. No offense to Fin, but I'm feeling less and less inclined to watch those shows as time goes by. How do you educate the public with the truth when those people perpetrate lies they are given without even fact checking anything? Very little good is coming from the outdoor hunting media groups.:mad:

Contrived shows with contrived awards. Correct me if wrong but wasn't it a year or so ago they stacked the deck against OYO?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back