Caribou Gear Tarp

If you were to able

Well, in log cabin where weathers lawys nice, or not still least be quiet hunt , food hunt shop hunt, umm just wher eit quiet and beautiful:)

House, house, house, house!!!!! I did enough of the trailer life to last me for quite awhile....lived in one in college, while we built our house in high school, and while I was a "live on the go" contractor. I kinda like having roots now hump

I would like to find someone to "split" a house on Maui, Molokai or Kauai with - then I would live there half the year and the other half on the land I plan to buy in New Mexico. The other person would have the Hawaii house the other half of the year....

I think the RV would get old after a fairly short time, especially if you lived in a good sized house to start with... :)

I've done the RV thing. It sucks. Those walls close in on you pretty dang fast.

House for living in, but an RV would be nice for traveling, of course it would have, not now with the price of Fuel!

I remember seeing a movie once where some rich guy lived in something like a 747 and just constantly flew all over the world. That sounds like an idea to me. :)

Also has anyone ever heard of the Freedom Ship?

Freedom Ship

That sounds kinda cool to me too.

A home in the mountains surrounded with Wildflowers (no Mowing!) I have a 37' Motorhome with a slide and it still gets small, it would be fun for a while to wake up to a different trout stream each morning. But it would be better to wake up overlooking Twin Lakes in Colorado.....if

I would like to have a permanent location on the river somewhere way out so no one could hassle me about what I do with my property. And I would have to make sure to get lots of land to hunt on.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back