Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

If Bush was a woman

Well...actually, no I never wondered, but now I know. :D Man he sure doesn't look good as a woman does he? I'd be gnawing my arm off if I woke up in the morning with something like that. :eek:

Thats just plain icky...

Ewww! That's bad enough to make you wanna call Ralph in Europe on the porcelain phone and try to sell him a Buick!

It's a fact that God intended from the start for "Dubya" to be a straight guy...(me too for that matter).

Back in the old days of Internetting and email before I became somewhat 'Net-wise, I got tired of getting advertisements for breast enhancement. I tried the little link for unsubscribing, but it only seemed to excite them into sending more! Finally I sent an email back with one of my worst gnarly-bearded pictures sporting the caption: "Now wouldn't I be a cutie with a big fuzzy busom?" Totally gross, but the ads stopped for a while. Now I've found that just blocking the sender works better. If I block someone, the firewall sends a fake note that the message was undeliverable. Only bad thing...when it fouls up it sends people that I normally correspond to with the same message. :confused: Aye-aye-aye!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back