Idaho Wolf Management

From my barstool, Jose, .........the wolves are spreading into WA and OR and they don't have a mgmt plan....

Does everybody in Tennessee waste their lives sitting on a barstool and bitching, or are we just lucky to have you share your Barstool Biology and Barstool Wildlife Management ideas with us?

Blessed are the ignorant.......

Tom, Oregon already has one. It was concluded in 2005, Washington will finalize theirs by the end of this year. Bar Stools aren't the best place to talk politics or game management.

I have to agree with some of what you say. The group of us who have been going to happy-hour on Fridays for the last 10 or so years have put up with each other so long because of two things we DO NOT talk about, politics and religion. Too many friendships have been lost over those two subjects. We do discuss game management, but when it starts getting to the political arena we table the discussion and go onto boobs or sports. May not work for everybody, but does for us.

Context of my post was hosed. I agree with you, but what I have heard (not substantiated) is that Washington WILL NOT get it done by the end of the year.

There have been quite a few articles lately regarding Idaho County. Interesting seeing this one actually mention what I thought it would actually take for the government to get serious about it. This WILL happen at some point, it's enevitable. I just hope you aren't the one whose kids get the example made of them.

"People who used to just send their kids out to meet the school bus because we don't have the perverts to worry about, now won't, because we've got those wolves," he said.

"If we had three children chewed up at a bus stop I'm not sure the federal government would act even then," he said.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/09/20/1346593/brandt-says-wolf-plan-duped-idaho.html

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back