Idaho virtual waiting room

Lilhowie83

Well, I got into the virtual waiting room for Idaho elk tags at 9:45, to see if I can get my daughter the tag she wants. Hopefully nothing crashes between now and then.

On the dec apps waiting room worked great, you just got timed out when trying to check out...painful process that took me over 2 hours. Good luck guys

On the dec apps waiting room worked great, you just got timed out when trying to check out...painful process that took me over 2 hours. Good luck guys
Man that was a nightmare wasn't it? Had my tag in the shopping cart and went to pay and the site crashed. Not just once but 3 times. I was freaking out as I was trying to get one of the 500 non resident DAV tags. It all worked out though.

Got out just fine with my daughter's tag, now I'm # 1500 in line for my wife's tag.
Awesome! In December I was logged into the system when they assigned you "randomly" in the que. I had a 5000 number. LOL! My buddy in Spokane drove over to Post Falls and was 12th in line when the doors opened and he said the line was getting crazy when he left.

At least you have one tag so far, good luck and hope you get your wife's tag as well.

Awesome! In December I was logged into the system when they assigned you "randomly" in the que. I had a 5000 number. LOL! My buddy in Spokane drove over to Post Falls and was 12th in line when the doors opened and he said the line was getting crazy when he left.

At least you have one tag so far, good luck and hope you get your wife's tag as well.
I was surprised how smooth everything went this morning. Both my wife and daughter were able to get their tags. Now I just have to figure out a time to take them out hunting with the 3 other elk tags that me and my boys have.

I just looked and was surprised how many of the capped tags were available. So far only 2 units have sold out.

I was surprised how smooth everything went this morning. Both my wife and daughter were able to get their tags. Now I just have to figure out a time to take them out hunting with the 3 other elk tags that me and my boys have.

I just looked and was surprised how many of the capped tags were available. So far only 2 units have sold out.
That sounds great, maybe they worked some of kinks out because the word smooth wasnt used in December..lol. Congrats on getting your tags.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back