Idaho Unit 42 late buck tag help

tominboise

Howdy, new member here. The site looks great, w/ lots of good experiences posted....Anyway, I managed to draw an Idaho Unit 42 late buck controlled tag this year. I have been scouting the area in the unit, particularly around the NE side of Juniper mountain. Others have reported good numbers in that area, but I haven't seen much yet. The unit itself is huge - has anyone hunted the southern part of the unit, coming thru Grasmere, Duck Valley, etc? It looks like desert on the map, but I haven't been in that part of the unit yet. Any advice would be most appreciated.

TIA, Tom

T.I.B., first off, Welcome to HutnTalk.

Next, Unit 42 has some good areas in them. The first area everyone talks about is Juniper Mountain. I'll PM you a couple other spots later this week.

Glad you made it over here Tom. Take all of Moosie's advice with a grain of salt. ;) :D

Welcome to HutnTalk.
Hell, he doesn't even know the name of his own site. :rolleyes:

C'mon Miller,
Give our man Moosie a break, he is after all a very ver-sa-tile individual. With all his new business and personal ventures of late (ahem...slumlord, killing respectable deer) :D:D who are you to say that he didn't let it slip that his new internet site will be dedicated to hut dwellers. Hutn Talk has a nice ring to it...if you're into hovels with dirt floors.

Moosie, I'd use an apostrophy be for the n. Hut'n Talk, you know, for clarity ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back