Idaho unit 40

skeeter89

Heading to Caldwell the 13th. of sept. to visit my brother in law ( my wife wants to see her nieces and nephews). His daughter and her husband ranch below Silver City in unit 40 so we are going there also. It looks like i can get an antelope archery tag for time. What's the chances of shooting a good buck that week?

There is a good chance for antelope in that area. The best bet would be asking your brother in laws daughter that lives there ?

I think it's an UNlimited Archery permit.... but you had to apply for it. If you don't have it I'm not sure you can hunt Antelope there. So check into that so you don't get in trouble.

My boy (13) drew a Unit 40 November Buck tag. Now the question is, What is the Chance he could hunt a Big deer buck in November on the property :D :D

Moosie, thanks for the heads up. I got on the Idaho F&G website. and after an hr. of trying, i finally got smart & called. A very nice lady told me that all unlimited tags are drawn in the 1st. drawing only. The only tag available that week is a 2pt.deer tag. I think i'll wait and start sending for the limited tags next year.
Ive met my brother in law, but i haven't met his family yet. When i get out there i'll gladly ask for permission for your boy to hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back