Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho Unit 30 bulls

Ultrahunter

Hey guys, I drew a pretty good tag I think! (Unit 30 late) Anyone have any pics of bulls taken in this unit? I've never hunted it before but the stats look pretty good! Any thoughts on if I should hunt early, late, both? The only downer is that I am deploying soon and won't be able to scout it like I'd like as I won't be home until mid Oct. Sucks to loose the preseason part of the hunt, but I'll have fun none the less. Good luck this year guys!

This is a Unit 30 bull from last year. I'm sure there are much bigger ones taken, in fact, I saw a few.......
I just didn't have a lot of time to hunt, do to other obligations. Should be a real fun hunt for you.
060.jpg

Hey guys, I drew a pretty good tag I think! (Unit 30 late) Anyone have any pics of bulls taken in this unit? I've never hunted it before but the stats look pretty good! Any thoughts on if I should hunt early, late, both? The only downer is that I am deploying soon and won't be able to scout it like I'd like as I won't be home until mid Oct. Sucks to loose the preseason part of the hunt, but I'll have fun none the less. Good luck this year guys!

Hey randomly found this post trying to find info on this unit. Been putting in for this tag for a few years. How did your hunt go?

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back