Idaho trophy muledeer hunt starts

Slydog

19 days and countin. I will be hunting my first trophy big game animal with my new custom Rem 700sfv in Tac20 shooting custom made by {Walt Berger} bullets.

Been scouting and seeing some good bucks so should be a wonderful hunt.. Will be hunting speed goats again this year in Idaho also with the Tac20....Will be writing article for Small Caliber News about the hunts...

And true to form I'll have a 14 year old young man hunting with me and yes, he to will be shooting the Tac20....... Should be a great week. will let everyone know how it plays out.....

sly

all of us (Idaho) close by people should get together before season starts and have a few [sodas] or whatever and visit....... I think it would be great....

anyone interested in getting together should give me a call and we will pick a mutual time for a meet and greet.........my number is 208 841 5554

Lets do it ya'll

Wylee call me and lets grab lunch or a refreshing cold drink..............grins

sly

I must have frightened off the natives.....lol

8 days till we start the 2004 big game hunting season but I'll be going up in 6 just to get camp ready and scout my butt off...... Been up 5 times and have seen good bucks each time, got some on video and also got a bear on video...

Hopeing to get one of the big bucks shot on video along with some of the youth hunters, we will have to see,, the kids come first, hope the big ones don't jump into their holes before I get my chance.
Well good luck and happy hunting everybody

sly

How did your hunt go...
Hope well....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back