Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Idaho Super Hunt Combo 2023

What a season, congratulations. I doubt you'll ever top this year! Memories for a lifetime are worth the grind and you definitely put in the effort.

I don’t know how you could possibly have a better, cooler season than this. Incredible the work and dedication you put into the opportunity. Huge congratulations on it all.

I don’t know how I missed this previously, but holy shit, congrats all around. Great season, well done

This has been an amazing thread! Congrats on all the success and hard work you put into the hunts.
Are you mounting all the animals? I would definitely recommend getting a collage photo with all the animals in it also.

What a wild ride. Pure envy but I appreciate you sharing the results of the tag. Congrats on a great season.

You definitely put the SUPER in this Super tag. Amazing animals and a great thread to allow us to follow along. Congratulations and well done.

Well 2 of 4! And what an experience for this cool guy. The fog was pretty bad, visibility was 50 yards and this bull was 40 yards! 2 clean shots with the 7mm rem mag did the job. Passed up another pretty nice bull right before we saw this bull.
That is an amazing Shiras congrats way to go I am cheering you go 4/4. Your bull elk was awesome as well.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back