Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho NR Elk and Deer tags available tomorrow 6/23

Huntin' Fool

Not very many tags.

Wondering if to get a tag you need a computer fast enough for bitcoin mining.

Like to hear if anybody here can snag a tag tomorrow.

They will have several of these the next 2 months or so.

Yup not many at all. I thought for sure the draw results would have been out by this but with so few, its def not even possible to get one anyways unless you are extremely lucky

I'm not trying for a tag as I already have mine but what is it that causes someone to post reminders like this when there is already extreme competition for the tags that are there? Anyone who has the urge to post reminders about deadlines or leftover sales should take their extreme worry for others and direct it in useful ways like reminding people to brush their teeth or to get a colonoscopy if they are over 45.

Last edited:
I'm not trying for a tag as I already have mine but what is it that causes someone to post reminders like this when there is already extreme competition for the tags that are there? Anyone who has the urge to post reminders about deadlines or leftover sales should take their extreme worry for others and direct it in useful ways like reminding people to brush their teeth or to get a colonoscopy if they are over 45.
Although I agree. The ship has sailed my friend. No turning back. We have a front row seat to the demise of western hunting. Guarantee this isn’t the only forum announcing it.

Wasn’t long ago you could buy tags right up to or after the season started.
Probably still would be if it weren’t for panic buying and license services promoting the heck out of stuff. I’ve heard rumors of people specifically targeting buying some of the harder to get tags simply to offer them for resale/exchange.

Probably still would be if it weren’t for panic buying and license services promoting the heck out of stuff. I’ve heard rumors of people specifically targeting buying some of the harder to get tags simply to offer them for resale/exchange.
I would like to hunt more but if I never shoot another animal I will be fine. The realization of many that we’ve gone too far is pretty comical to me. It was a very predictable outcome.

Tough crowd. For publishing Fish and Game news?

I do it because of the golden rule. And because being a resident, doesn't effect me and probably doesn't add more than a few applicants.

If we were on a hunt and in a tent for a week or two and your mouth needed it.

Colonoscopies are not a subject I ever bring up.

Tough crowd. For publishing Fish and Game news?

I do it because of the golden rule. And because being a resident, doesn't effect me and probably doesn't add more than a few applicants.

If we were on a hunt and in a tent for a week or two and your mouth needed it.

Colonoscopies are not a subject I ever bring up.
Under a rock much? The intense demand for tags is causing major waves in a number of states decreasing opportunities for many. You don’t need to be a hero and post fish and game news TRUST ME ENOUGH PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT… colonoscopies on the other hand are something a lot of people neglect

I snuck in line at number 206 and picked up a deer tag. The tag I was after was already gone. This one wasn't on the list that was published yesterday. After I got it in my cart I did some quick research. Hopefully I made the right choice hitting purchase.

I was hoping to get a whitetail tag for me and my dad in the same unit but i was slightly ahead in line, so i got one but couldn't snag one for him.

Back