Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho is up.

Nothing for me. Wife drew 2 tags and daughter 3 tags. Gonna be busy this fall.

Last edited:
Good muley tag and an extra whitetail for me......and finally an antelope tag. Wife drew a great muley tag, covers units 60, 62a and 60a right up til end of Nov.....Hoping that hunt produces a monster

The Little brothers,( Montanaborn and myself) going back to our roots in Unit 51 for cows (no lope). The Roadkill Country Club is moving back to Howe where we learned from our mentor. Just wished he could be with us for this one!!!!!

Zippo for me and my daughter on lopes. 20+ years of putting in and still can't draw. So much for putting her on the app to help my stats.

36a-2 for me and my Dad. He's 71 and not in great health. Gonna try and get him in with my horses and kill something. Too busy to hunt much for last 40 years and has never killed an elk. Hope some luck will shine on us. I goat hunted this unit last year near the first of Oct and could have shot bulls from the tent at first light, hoping it's the same for his sake.

The Little brothers,( Montanaborn and myself) going back to our roots in Unit 51 for cows (no lope). The Roadkill Country Club is moving back to Howe where we learned from our mentor. Just wished he could be with us for this one!!!!!

Congrats on the tag. Maybe one of these years I'll pull that one.

I drew an extra doe tag, wife drew extra doe and cow elk, and daughter drew a buck tag and extra doe tag. Should be a busy fall, I plan on archery elk hunting and general rifle hunting for deer. Lets hope Idaho doesn't burn this year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back