Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho hot spots for elk

I see. So why would I teach my son about this if he can just ask the fish and game where the animals are?!
Idaho F&G have introduce legislation against having to answer all these questions giving hunters an unfair advantage. I'm sure that other states will follow suit. It's time to become an educated hunter.

Idaho F&G have introduce legislation against having to answer all these questions giving hunters an unfair advantage. I'm sure that other states will follow suit. It's time to become an educated hunter.
The legislation was introduced by Rep James Petzke. IDFG did not introduce the legislation.

The issue was sheep hunters were getting collar data of the sheep herds to determine patterns and areas to search. Fair chase at its worse.

The legislation was introduced by Rep James Petzke. IDFG did not introduce the legislation.

The issue was sheep hunters were getting collar data of the sheep herds to determine patterns and areas to search. Fair chase at its worse.
Hmm, maybe I should make a public record request for the names of all individuals, businesses, or other entities who have made a request for collar data. 🤔

If you were teaching your son all about how to read a local area, signs, rutting patterns, where big game go after a earth tremor, why local big game go and do what they go and do, you would be developing a future hunter. Think about it! I'm sure you know things they don't teach in videos and publications.
1707247920958.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back