Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho Elk

Even though the decision to delist wolves has been made, and most likely won't be undone, we still need to combat the anti's with a bombardment of phone calls supporting his decision. If you don't make the call your a waste of skin. It usually only takes a second. If the lines are busy try back later. This is important, I hear all the time, that this was shoved down our throats. Well you have a chance to weigh in. Stop your whining if you don't make the call.

Even though the decision to delist wolves has been made, and most likely won't be undone, we still need to combat the anti's with a bombardment of phone calls supporting his decision. If you don't make the call your a waste of skin. It usually only takes a second. If the lines are busy try back later. This is important, I hear all the time, that this was shoved down our throats. Well you have a chance to weigh in. Stop your whining if you don't make the call.

DONE!

Make your call yet Oak?

Fish and Game officers in Sun Valley say the wolves there are killing an elk a day within view of Sun Valley/Ketchum area. This needs to stop before it's too late.

I thought they moved the wolves up off of the endangered species. So why do we have that endangered species list act?

As the French Prefect said while standing beside Rick, to the Police officer, "Round up the usual suspects"....an intent to sue notice has been filed with FWS from 12 "Environmental" groups....

Open season either way...... Never had a shot at one, but for all those who say they have, you know they will.

This is in central Idaho- as you can see, the elk are hanging around the cabins with people in them, hoping to ditch the wolves. This was filmed two days ago.

nijimasu_bucket
[/URL][/IMG]

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back